Year 9 Lake Eildon
Presbyterian Ladies College
Expanding Horizons. Traveling as a team.
BushwalkingBe it a day's hike or a short walk to camp, bushwalking engages all our senses allowing us to explore nature and our place within it. And we always find something exciting along the way!
CampingCamping out in tents is our speciality! We love telling stories around the campfire, looking up at the night sky and creating memories that will last a lifetime!
CanoeingFollowing the flow of the river, we love to explore the waterways on our canoes. Working as a team, using our muscles and problem-solving together to reach our base for the night.
OrienteeringThere's nothing more exciting than learning a new skill! Orienteering teaches us to read a map and a compass, gauge distances and provides lots of great learning opportunities.
06/03/2023 to 10/03/2023
7:30am for an 8:00am departure
- Bring a packed lunch for the first day (no nuts)
- Full water bottles
- Nut free program
- Personal medications – with letter from parents regarding administration
- Leave your phone / electronics at home
- Small personal hand sanitiser
- Buses depart from main bus bays off Burwood Highway