Yarra Valley Grammar SnowSports Development Camp
Yarra Valley Grammar
Development Camp is our first opportunity of the season to get on the snow and assess ability. Beginners are welcome and will receive professional lessons and will be advised as to their potential to participate in the Victorian Interschools Competition. More experienced skiers and boarders will be given coaching to improve their technique. There will be plenty of slope time for all participants and the evenings will be used to develop and encourage the team spirit.
SkiingA gentle skiing course for beginners highlights our strengths, physically and mentally. Not to mention the feeling of pride and accomplishment at the end of the day.
16 July to 18 July
6:00 am for a 6:20 departure
9:00 pm (approx, we will update when leaving Mansfield)
- Bring a packed lunch for the first day
- Full water bottles
- No nuts
- All items in your personal bag – loose items can get misplaced easily
- Personal medications
- Have ski items easily accessible as we will get changed straight away on mountain
- Please label all skis and boards with student name
- Don’t forget the sunscreen!
Clothing & Equipment checklist
Breakfast and dinner provided by Merrijig Lodge. Lunch at Abom
Please bring own snacks