School friendly hours. Supportive team. No weekends.
The Outdoor Education Group is one of the largest providers of outdoor learning in Australia with a reputation for quality and innovation. As a Housekeeper in the Residential Camps team you will support programs that aid the Outdoor Education Group to realise the potential to make outdoor learning accessible to more young people
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the Camps team of The Outdoor Education Group. Casual staff are required to fill roles as Housekeepers at Camp Marysville. As a Housekeeper, your responsibilities will require you to follow a set schedule to carry out general housekeeping duties ensuring a superior level of cleanliness across our accommodation, bathrooms and communal areas.
Applications will include
• Cover letter, addressing key job criteria
For further information and a full position description please contact our Careers Team at email@example.com or 1800 888 900.
All employees of The Outdoor Education Group are required to hold a current Working with Children Check and Australian Federal Police Check. Please include a copy in your application or note your willingness and ability to obtain these checks to meet our requirements.
- Be able to effectively follow instructions and work independently when required.
- Have a strong customer service ethic.
- Be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and supervisors.
- Some relevant housekeeping experience at a commercial level whilst not essential, would be highly advantageous.