Flexible Working Hours. Opportunities for professional development. Supportive team.
The Outdoor Education Group is one of the largest providers of outdoor learning in Australia with a reputation for quality and innovation. A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the Camps team of The Outdoor Education Group to work casually as a Cook.
In this role, you will support programs that aid the Outdoor Education Group to realise the potential to make outdoor learning accessible to more young people. You will work collaboratively with your colleagues to deliver high quality food service to our clients.
Applications must include a resume and cover letter addressing job criteria.
For more information and a full position description please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 888 900.
All employees of The Outdoor Education Group are required to hold a current Working with Children Check and Australian Federal Police Check. Please include a copy in your application or note your willingness and ability to obtain these checks to meet our requirements.
- Be able to effectively follow instructions and work independently when required.
- Have a strong customer service ethic.
- Be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and supervisors.
- Some relevant kitchen experience at a commercial level whilst not essential, would be highly advantageous.
- Possess or be willing to obtain a basic Food Safety certificate.