Fulltime role. Picturesque location. Supportive team.
The Outdoor Education Group is one of the largest providers of outdoor learning in Australia with a reputation for quality and innovation. As the Maintenance Coordinator at Camp Wombaroo you will be responsible for the upkeep and improvement of the grounds and structures to ensure a top quality venue for our clients.
You will carry out scheduled maintenance and improvements to plant, buildings and infrastructure and maintain a high standard of grounds representation, including gardens. The role will involve liaising with external contractors as required, managing a monthly budget, and ensuring workplace health and safety obligations are met at all times.
Applications are to include:
• Cover letter, addressing key job criteria
For further information and a full position description please contact our Careers Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 888 900.
Applications close 5:00pm Wednesday 29th January 2020.
All employees of The Outdoor Education Group are required to hold a current Working with Children Check and Australian Federal Police Check. Please include a copy in your application or note your willingness and ability to obtain these checks to meet our requirements.
- Proven experience in a facility and grounds maintenance role and the use of a variety of machinery, hand tools and equipment.
- Ability to perform small carpentry and internal / external building repairs, and to operate and perform light maintenance on motorised plant and grounds equipment.
- An ‘Operate and Maintain Chainsaw’ qualification or willingness to obtain.
- A current driver’s license.
- Basic computer literacy (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and work to a budget.
- Available to work a flexible roster which may include working weekends, being on call and travel interstate.