Dynamic leadership role. Client and people focus. Eildon VIC based.
The Outdoor Education Group is one of the largest facilitators of outdoor learning opportunities in Australia, and has an excellent reputation for both quality and innovation. As the Head of Educational Delivery, reporting directly to the Executive Director of Outdoor Learning, you will assume leadership and accountability of the development and implementation of educational content across all program types. As a National Head, you will also lead and manage a team of staff.
Your key responsibilities, to develop and enable curriculum outcomes to be operationalised into achievable programs throughout the organisation. You will enable a process of continuous improvement of program design, planning and delivery, collaborating closely with your peers to ensure the educational outcome requirements of the clients are being delivered. You will provide leadership and management support to your team.
This role will be based at the Group’s Office in Eildon, Victoria.
Salary Range $96,000-$106,000 per annum plus Super.
How to apply:
We encourage all applicants to apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining professional skills, knowledge and personal qualities. To view a full Position Description, please click: Position Description PDF
Applications should include:
• Covering Letter
• A response to the Key Responsibilities of the role as outlined in the Position Description
All employees of The Outdoor Education Group are required to hold a current Working with Children Check and National Police Check. Please include a copy in your application, or note your willingness and ability to obtain these checks to meet our requirements.
For further information please contact our Careers Team on +61 3 5770 8230 during business hours.
We will be accepting applications until 5.00pm AEST on Tuesday 23rd July 2019.
- Proven abilities in ensuring that educational outcomes are integrated through all aspects of the programs offered by the organisation.
- Experience in working in a changing and evolving work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to design, communicate and deliver outdoor learning programs and identify, consider and apply continuous improvement methodologies.
- Formal qualifications in outdoor learning, education or a related discipline.
- Relevant experience in similar roles of at least 5 years may substitute formal qualifications.
- Significant experience in a similar role is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to work with diverse stakeholders, achieve set outcomes, and support effective feedback and reporting.
- A passion for outdoor education and the benefits it brings to the building of social capital in young Australians.