Real World. Real Jobs. Amazing and Diverse Locations. Career Opportunities.
We have State specific positions, so please let us know where you are applying from- positions are based in:
WA intake starts 27th July
SA intake starts 3rd August
VIC intake starts 21st September
NSW intake starts 21stSeptember
We believe that nothing prepares kids for real life like the real world. And that bumps to the body and bruises to the ego early on in life make them stronger and harder to break later.
As Australia’s most established outdoor education provider, we’ve not just got years of experience; we’re prepared for everything the future’s yet to bring.
We employ 450+ staff. Some full-time. Others seasonal. Many under roofs. Many more in the open air. All committed to creating an inclusive, progressive, and supportive workplace.
We offer real careers. And provide real opportunities. To live, learn, and earn in the real world.
As an Outdoor Educator, you will give kids the desire to overcome difficulties. Lessons and learning with long-term benefits. A taste for toughing it out. And a better understanding of both themselves, and their place in the world around them.
Applications should include:
• Cover Letter (please state whether you would prefer Hard Top or Journey base roles)
• Logbook (please request template- this can be sent through at a later date)
You do need to be in Australia/ NZ to apply for these roles. For further information please contact us at email@example.com
The Outdoor Education Group is a child and youth safe organisation committed to the protection of children and young people.
The Outdoor Education Group strongly welcomes applications from our diverse Australian community including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people of all ages and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. All employment decisions are based on merit and we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Two years experience in outdoor education or related field desirable.
- Logged experience in the following areas: Bushwalking, Paddling, Ropes/ Climbing and Mountain Biking
- Wilderness First Aid or equivalent (min 50hrs course) is required prior to employment for journey based staff and highly advantageous for staff that are camps based.