Supportive environment. Great team. Eildon location.
The Outdoor Education Group is one of the largest not for profit providers of outdoor education in Australia with a reputation for quality and innovation. As a Program Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of programs to aid The Outdoor Education Group to realise the potential to make outdoor learning accessible to more young people.
You will support the Program Coordinators and the Outdoor Learning department in a full administration capacity which includes leading the management of client medical information for the Victorian Outdoor Learning department. It will be essential that your communication skills are of the highest level to enable you to work with key stakeholders both within the Outdoor Learning department and other areas of The Outdoor Education Group and external parties as required.
Applications will include:
• Cover letter addressing job criteria
Closing Date: Friday September 27, 2019
For more information and a full position description please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 888 900.
All employees of The Outdoor Education Group are required to hold a current Working with Children Check and Australian Federal Police Check. Please include a copy in your application or note your willingness and ability to obtain these checks to meet our requirements.
- Very strong administration background
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- The ability to effectively communicate across departments and with diverse stakeholders
- Experience in educational programming, outdoor leadership or related disciplines
- Experience using Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Ability to operate calmly in a dynamic and customer focussed environment