Pivotal position. Leadership role. Progressive career path.
We believe that nothing prepares kids for real life like the real world. And that bumps to the body and bruises to the ego early on in life make them stronger and harder to break later.
As Australia’s most established outdoor education provider, we’ve not just got years of experience; we’re prepared for everything the future’s yet to bring. We partner with schools to complement and enhance curriculum. Bring theory to life in the real world and provide experiences in some of the world’s most diverse and beautiful natural environments.
We employ 450+ staff. All committed to creating an inclusive, progressive, and supportive workplace. Wherever in Australia that may be.
The pivotal role of Program Coordinator involves working in a close knit and highly effective team. It provides an opportunity to influence the learning and development of thousands of young people each year and will provide successful applicants with an opportunity for a dynamic and highly rewarding role in a leading education sector organisation.
The Program Coordinator Role requires strong leadership and management skills, expert understanding of contemporary Outdoor Education and an enthusiastic and dynamic approach to working in a fast-paced environment. The ability to balance client requirements along with organisational needs will be critical to this role.
For more information and a full position description please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 888 900.
We are currently accepting applications and will begin reviewing them no later than the 31st July, 2020. Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
The commencement date is TBC.
Salary Range - $52, 735 - $59, 459 (plus In Field Payments) + 9.5% superannuation. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Applications must include a resume and cover letter addressing job criteria.
All employees of The Outdoor Education Group are required to hold a current Working with Children Check and a Federal Police Check. Please include a copy in your application or note your willingness and ability to obtain these checks to meet our requirements.
Applications are only open to Australian and NZ residents.
The Outdoor Education Group strongly welcomes applications from our diverse Australian community including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people of all ages and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. All employment decisions are based on merit and we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- You have a passion for outdoor education and the benefit it brings to the building of social capital in young Australians
- You have educational experience in educational programming, outdoor leadership or related disciplines
- You have the ability to work with staff to maximise their performance potential, provide professional development opportunities and are familiar with performance appraisal process
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills to work with diverse stakeholders and various audiences
- You are experienced and effective at communicating across teams and departments in a manner that supports effective feedback and reporting