Leadership position. Future focused. Great team.
The Outdoor Education Group is one of the largest not for profit providers of outdoor education in Australia with a reputation for quality and innovation. As a Program Manager you will provide leadership and support to the programs team that will aid The Outdoor Education Group to realise the potential to make outdoor learning accessible to more young people.
This is a key leadership and management role in the Outdoor Learning directorate, with responsibility to ensure quality delivery of programs. As a Program Manager you will work with the Head of Operational Delivery to action departmental strategies, verify and assure standards of delivery, manage workflow and wellbeing of team members, and retain an outstanding team of Outdoor Educators. You must have the ability to effectively communicate across all parts of the business including Client Relationship, Risk Management, Quality Assurance, and Human Resources. You will manage a small team of Coordinators, and provide training, coaching and mentoring in regard to field delivery and professional development. The role also has some Program Coordination aspects which will include coordinating and managing programs in the field.
Salary: $58,000 - $72,000 + 9.5% superannuation
Applications will include
• Cover letter, addressing key job criteria
For further information and a full position description please contact our Careers Team at email@example.com or 1800 888 900.
Closing Date – 5pm Friday 3rd January 2020
All employees of The Outdoor Education Group are required to hold a current Working with Children Check and Australian Federal Police Check. Please include a copy in your application or note your willingness and ability to obtain these checks to meet our requirements.
- Degree in outdoor related education
- You are an experienced and proven people leader and team player
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across departments
- Strong experience in problem solving utilising innovative solutions
- Ability to lead and manage small teams and work effectively with staff to maximise their performance
- You have experience in: educational programming, outdoor leadership or related disciplines
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills to work with diverse stakeholders and various audiences