Fantastic location. Dynamic Environment. Supportive and Friendly Team
The Outdoor Education Group is one of the leading providers of outdoor learning in Australia. We are excited to recruit for this new role within the Risk Management Team. As a Risk Management Communications Co-ordinator, you will play a key role at an operational level, primarily in the communication between leaders in the field and the clients as we collectively support young people in the outdoors.
This role will be based out of the Burwood Coordinated Operational Management Centre (COMs Centre) and will assist the Risk Management Team to monitor, track and report on risk trends. This role will also undertake up to 12 weeks as All Hours Contact Operators throughout the year and will contribute to the ongoing development of this system.
Applications will include:
• Cover letter addressing job criteria
Closing Date: Friday 25th October, 2019
Open to internal applicants only.
For more information and a full position description please email email@example.com or call 1800 888 900.
All employees of The Outdoor Education Group are required to hold a current Working with Children Check and Australian Federal Police Check. Please include a copy in your application or note your willingness and ability to obtain these checks to meet our requirements.
- Good working knowledge of internal risk management systems and tools that support field delivery
- Proven ability to foster positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- Proven ability to work with complex data sets and data filtering