APPLY FOR SPONSORSHIP
We are proud of the communities in which we live and work
We aim to provide financial or in-kind support for eligible events, groups, projects and initiatives.
The Outdoor Education Group
The Outdoor Education Group is the largest provider of outdoor education in Australia. We are experts in delivering impactful outdoor education programs across our beautiful country.
We are proud of the impact we have and of the communities in which we live and work.
The Outdoor Education Group is committed to supporting initiatives and projects contributing to our vision of environmental regeneration and youth and community empowerment and connection.
If you have a community partnership opportunity you would like to talk to us about, we welcome you to apply.Apply now
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Thank you for considering The Outdoor Education Group as a potential supporter of your event or project.
Applications will be reviewed by a Committee and will be considered on the merits of each individual application.
All applications for sponsorship must be made at least four weeks prior to the commencement of the sponsorship opportunity. You will receive notification of the application being successful or unsuccessful will be made in writing.
While we would like to support all applications, in some cases, we are unable to assist due to existing commitments, relevance and budgetary constraints.
Learn more about what and how much you can apply for, here.
BEFORE YOU APPLY
Please read the below carefully before applying.
We welcome you to apply to be considered for a financial or in-kind sponsorship contribution. In-kind sponsorship can include gear and equipment, venue hire or staff.
- A single application for sponsorship must not exceed more than $500 cash or $1,300 of value-in-kind.
- A single application can include a request for both financial and in-kind sponsorship but must not exceed the above.
- Your event or project must be located in the Murrindindi Shire area or nearby surrounds.
NEW SOUTH WALES
- A single application for sponsorship must not exceed more than $900 cash or $900 worth of value-in-kind.
- Your event or project must be located in the Wingecarribee Shire area or nearby surrounds.
- A single application for sponsorship must not exceed more than $300 cash or $300 worth of value-in-kind.
- Your event or project must be located in the Shire of Augusta-Margaret River area or nearby surrounds.