Year 9 North East Cycle
A cycle journey from Bright to Wangaratta along the North East Rail Trail will provide students with an opportunity to challenge themselves in a positive and supported environment.
Students will participate in groups guided by an OEG Group Leader and Luther College staff member. The program will also be supported by Cycle Activity Specialists and a Course Coordinator.
CampingCamping out in tents is our speciality! We love telling stories around the campfire, looking up at the night sky and creating memories that will last a lifetime!
CyclingA favourite activity among our team, cycling along a windy track together or playing group games builds resilience and independence in young people.
OrienteeringThere's nothing more exciting than learning a new skill! Orienteering teaches us to read a map and a compass, gauge distances and provides lots of great learning opportunities.
27th November – 1st December 2023
Be at school for 8am as bus departs at 8:30am
- Bring a packed lunch for the first day (no nuts)
- Full water bottles
- Nut free program
- All items in your personal bag – loose items can get misplaced easily
- Personal medications (with letter from parents regarding administration)
- Leave your phone / electronics at home
- Bring a small personal hand sanitiser