Year 8 Eildon & Wanggai
Goulburn Valley Grammar
The camp provides many opportunities for staff and students to interact as a year level in a spirit of fun and cooperation.
BushwalkingBe it a day's hike or a short walk to camp, bushwalking engages all our senses allowing us to explore nature and our place within it. And we always find something exciting along the way!
CampingCamping out in tents is our speciality! We love telling stories around the campfire, looking up at the night sky and creating memories that will last a lifetime!
RaftingRafting with us provides just the right combination of gentle calm and excitement. Float with us down untouched waterways, with surprise, challenge and fun at every turn.
InitiativesOur many initiatives can be large or small group activities on the land or water, encouraging social connection, negotiation, problem-solving and adaptability, all while having fun!
4th March – 8th March 2024
- Bring a packed lunch for the first day (no nuts)
- Full water bottles
- Nut free program
- All items in your personal bag – loose items can get misplaced easily
- Personal medications- with letter from parents regarding administration
- Leave your phone / electronics at home
- Small personal hand sanitizer